WHAT ARE THE 15 UNDER 35 AWARDS?
The 15 Under 35 Awards were created in 2016 by PRSA-NY to help identify, honor and further the professional development of the New York metropolitan area’s foremost rising talent in communications, ages 35 and under.
WHO SHOULD ENTER?
Are you one of the New York metropolitan area’s foremost rising talent in PR and communications? Do you know someone who is? Submit a nomination today!
Both in-house and agency practitioners should apply, and anyone can nominate a friend, colleague, mentor. Self-nominations are also encouraged.
WHAT IS THE FEE TO ENTER?
The PRSA-NY 15 Under 35 awards are one of the only free to enter awards programs honoring the industry’s rising talent.
WHO ARE THE JUDGES?
Judges of the 15 Under 35 Awards include a diverse selection of some of the best of the best from across the industry. With many of our judges overseeing agencies, running corporate PR programs and having more than 25+ years of experience in the field, they’re the ideal candidates to select the industry’s next big superstars.
WHAT ARE THE JUDGES LOOKING FOR?
- Qualified candidates must be under the age 35 and actively working in the public relations field in the New York metro region (NY, NJ, PA and CT)
- Demonstrated service to the PR industry and community-at-large
- Evidence of strong initiative, high ethical standards, leadership and continuing education efforts (i.e. degrees, certifications, speaking engagements, published works/writing)
- History of significant career growth relevant to age, along with tactical and strategic contributions to employers/clients/colleagues
- Proven professionalism, maturity, leadership, initiative, ethics, success to date and future promise
- Outstanding performance with strong evidence of driving growth and value for their organization, in addition to extending themselves beyond their current responsibilities by participating or leading in extracurricular or volunteer activities
- Letters of recommendation are expected from supervisors, educators, mentors, clients and/or associates
WHEN WILL THE 2019 LIST BE UNVEILED?
The 2019 winners will be notified in the last week of May 2019, and then honored at the 2019 PRSA-NY Big Apple Awards Gala on June 24th at the Mandarin Oriental. This exciting evening celebrates the NY PR industry’s major milestones and successes.
WHO ARE SOME OF THE PREVIOUS WINNERS?
To view some of the past winners of this prestigious award, visit https://www.prsany.org/page/15Under35.
WHEN IS THE DEADLINE TO ENTER?
Nominations open on April 9, 2019 and close on May 10, 2019.
The last day to submit the nomination form below is MAY 10, 2019.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO ENTER?
Submit the nomination form for yourself or your nominee, below. Be sure to include supporting documents (up to 4 pieces) including but not limited to letters of recommendation, published works, media coverage or any other anecdotal information that would assist the judges in their decision.
- Sign in to PRSA-NY is not required
- * indicates required field
- Underlined text indicates additional instructions (hover cursor over to view)
- Issues submitting? Email your submission fields to firstname.lastname@example.org