PRSA-NY 15 UNDER 35 AWARDS
Younger professionals are having more influence and impact than ever on the daily operations and long-term future of public relations. The PRSA-NY 15 Under 35 Awards – the first awards for the Greater New York PR community’s foremost talent and emerging leaders, awarded by the New York PR community – recognizes young leaders for their hard work and innovation.
2018 RECIPIENTS HONORED AT THE 2018 BIG APPLE AWARDS
The 15 Under 35 Awards of PRSA-NY recognized the most inspiring and ambitious young talent in communications. The awards, now in their third year, acknowledged and celebrated 15 of the foremost emerging leaders in communications in the New York metro area, the global center of media. The 15 Under 35 Awards were showcased during the 2018 PRSA-NY Big Apple Awards on June 11th at the Mandarin Oriental, New York.
- Allison Clair, Director of Institutional Communications, NYU Langone Health
- Jade Faugno, Vice President, Intermarket Communications
- Lindsey Groginski, Senior Communications Manager, Dress for Success Worldwide
- Alicia Hart, Media Relations Manager, Macy's
- Pauline Horwits, Account Supervisor, MSLGROUP
- Michael Lamp, Senior Vice President, Social & Digital Media, Hunter Public Relations
- Megan Milano, Senior Account Supervisor, Hunter Public Relations
- Isabel Peña Alfaro, Managing Supervisor, FleishmanHillard
- Lissette Rodriguez, Founder, Chic Influence
- Ilana Rubin, Associate Vice President, Jennifer Bett Communications
- Kate Ryan, Managing Director, US, Diffusion PR
- Nara Sandberg, Marketing & Partnerships Coordinator, The Monday Campaigns
- Divya Sangam, Global Communications Manager, ValuePenguin
- Carola Vaisman, Account Supervisor, MSLGROUP
- Carina Zito, Account Supervisor, 360PR+
ABOUT THE AWARDS
Introduced in 2016, the awards are presented annually. Nominations are open to anyone 35 and under who works in PR in the New York Metro area (in-house and/or at agencies, including self-nominees) with at least five years of PR experience.
Award recipients are chosen by a panel of distinguished industry judges as representing the “Best of the Best” in public relations practitioners
Winners will be announced via a press release
Honorees recognized at the 2018 Big Apple Awards.
- Award recipients will also be invited to sit on the PRSA-NY Young Professionals Advisory Committee, part of the PRSA-NY Board of Directors, through December 2019.
Questions about the 15 Under 35 Awards can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2016 15 UNDER 35 AWARDS
2017 15 UNDER 35 AWARDS