PRSA-NY 15 UNDER 35 AWARDS
Younger professionals are having more influence and impact than ever on the daily operations and long-term future of public relations. The PRSA-NY 15 Under 35 Awards – the first awards for the Greater New York PR community’s foremost talent and emerging leaders, awarded by the New York PR community – recognizes young leaders for their hard work and innovation.
2019 RECIPIENTS HONORED AT THE 2019 BIG APPLE AWARDS
The 15 Under 35 Awards of PRSA-NY recognized the most inspiring and ambitious young talent in communications. This year, twenty-three professionals 35 years of age or younger were named to the Exceptionals Under 35 listing, which this year had a record number of nominees. These 'Exceptionals Under 35' winners were showcased during the 2019 PRSA-NY Big Apple Awards on June 24th at the Mandarin Oriental, New York.
- Eleis Brennan, Assistant Vice President, Lansons Intermarket
- Sabrina Browne, Account Supervisor, BCW
- Laura Brusca, VP, Corporate Communications, Forbes
- Max Burns, Communications Director, Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights
- Alexandra Oppenheimer Delvito, Vice President, Pollock Communications
- Shree Dhond, SVP, Co-Head of Institutional Asset Management, Dukas Linden Public Relations
- Alexandra Evans, MS, RD, CDN, Senior Account Supervisor, PAN Communications
- Justin Goldstein, President & Founder, Press Record Communications
- Jason Green, Vice President, Global Strategy Group
- Jennifer Gundersen, Manager of Media Relations, Weill Cornell Medicine
- Lisa Horn, Vice President, Legend
- Ana Rosella Ibarra, Associate PR Director, d expósito & Partners
- Sarah Katz, Senior Vice President, Client Service, D S Simon Media
- Gabie Kur, Partner & General Manager, NYC, BAM Communications
- Lisa Marzullo, Corporate Communications Manager, WarnerMedia
- Kerry McGee, Account Director, KWT Global
- Claire Nance, Director, Corporate Communications, IPG Mediabrands
- Sara Oxfeld, Vice President, HUNTER
- Raveena Parmar, Vice President, Digital, Nike Communications
- Gillian Small, President, Gillian Small PR
- Jen Stratton, Vice President, Allison+Partners
- Brooke Theiss, Senior Public Relations Manager at WW (Weight Watchers Reimagined)
- Kristen Thompson, Account Director, 360PR+
ABOUT THE AWARDS
Introduced in 2016, the awards are presented annually. Nominations are open to anyone 35 and under who works in PR in the New York Metro area (in-house and/or at agencies, including self-nominees) with at least five years of PR experience.
Award recipients are chosen by a panel of distinguished industry judges as representing the “Best of the Best” in public relations practitioners.
Honorees recognized in front of the prestigious PR community at the 2019 Big Apple Awards on June 24th at the Mandarin Oriental, New York.
- Honorees recognized on social media as a winner.
- Award recipients will also be invited to sit on the PRSA-NY Young Professionals Advisory Committee, part of the PRSA-NY Board of Directors, through December 2020.
Questions about the 15 Under 35 Awards can be sent to email@example.com.
2016 15 UNDER 35 AWARDS
2017 15 UNDER 35 AWARDS
2018 15 UNDER 35 AWARDS