From today until December 14th at midnight, every time you purchase a ticket to the Global PR Summit New York 3 (June 6-7 at the NYIT Auditorium on Broadway), you’ll get a second ticket for free.
The third edition of the Global PR Summit New York features cutting edge presentations on PR in an age of fake news, cybercrime and workplace harassment. Speakers include:
- Gary Davis, Chief Consumer Security Evangelist, Vice President, Global Consumer Marketing, McAfee, USA
- Emma Daly, Communications Director, Human Rights Watch
- Judith Harrison, Senior Vice President, Diversity & Inclusion, Weber Shandwick USA
- Colleen Harris, Former Press Secretary to Prince Charles and Princes William and Harry and Spokesperson, Prince Harry and Meghan's Royal Wedding
- Nicole Moreo, VP Research and Analytics, Ketchum
- Atle Erlingsson, Head of Communications, Americas & Asia-Pacific Japan, SAP
- Esra Erkal Paler, Global Director, Corporate Affairs, Coty
- John Yembrick, Director of Digital Communications & Strategy, NASA
- Lars Silberbauer, Senior Vice President, MTV Digital, Viacom
- Josh Croscoe, Senior Manager, Corporate and Financial Communications, PayPal
- Allison Polly, Head of Content Development, PepsiCo, USA
- Anne Nosko, Director - Culture, Media & Futures, Diageo
The Global PR Summit New York 3 also includes a Crisis Simulation Workshop with Harlan Loeb (Global Chairman of Edelman’s Crisis & Reputation Risk Advisory Practice) on Handling Crises Involving Workplace Misconduct and Harassment.
For more info visit us HERE or contact Kosta Petrov at email@example.com