PRSA-NY 15 UNDER 35 AWARDS
Younger professionals are having more influence and impact than ever on the daily operations and long-term future of public relations. The PRSA-NY 15 Under 35 Awards – the first awards for the Greater New York PR community’s foremost talent and emerging leaders, awarded by the New York PR community – recognizes young leaders for their hard work and innovation.
2017 RECIPIENTS HONORED AT AWARDS LUNCHEON
2017 PHOTO GALLERY | PROGRAM
- Melissa Baratta, Senior Vice President and Healthcare Practice Lead, Affect
- Al Chen, Co-Founder, Keycuts Excel Consulting; Co-Founder, Coopertize
- Melissa Duren Conner, Partner and Managing Director, Jennifer Bett Communications
- Natan Edelsburg, Chief Operating Officer, Muck Rack
- Cynthia Inacio, Vice President, King + Company
- Meredith Lejeune, Owner, Thought Bubble Communications
- Michele Mendelson, Account Supervisor, Kwittken
- Stephanie Meyering, Account Supervisor, Kellen
- Kerry L O'Grady, Clinical Assistant Professor, Public Relations and Corporate Communications, New York University
- James O'Malley, Senior Vice President, North America Analytics Lead, Porter Novelli
- Alexandra 'Alex' Peterson, Senior Vice President, GCI Health
- Maria J Ramirez, Public Relations Manager, Fidelis Care
- Elliot Schimel, CEO, Mission Control Marketing
- Brian Shiver, Senior Director, Special Situations Team, Strategic Communications Segment, FTI Consulting
- Emily Simmons, Managing Account Supervisor, Ketchum
CONGRATULATIONS to all the recipients and 2017 entrants. The selection committee had a difficult task selecting only the top 15 honorees from the very strong pool of candidates. We are thrilled to see all the young talent the communications, marketing and public relations industry has to offer!
ABOUT THE AWARDS
Introduced in 2016, the awards are presented annually. Nominations are open to anyone 35 and under who works in PR in the New York Metro area (in-house and/or at agencies, including self-nominees) with at least five years of PR experience.
Award recipients are chosen by a panel of distinguished industry judges as representing the “Best of the Best” in public relations practitioners
Winners will be announced via a press release
An awards luncheon for the honorees and their colleagues, family and friends will follow in Fall 2017.
- Award recipients will also be invited to sit on the PRSA-NY Young Professionals Advisory Committee, part of the PRSA-NY Board of Directors, through December 2018.
Questions about the 15 Under 35 Awards can be sent to email@example.com.
THANK YOU TO OUR 2017 SPONSORS!
LOOK BACK AT THE 2016 AWARDS