PRSA-NY NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED - Important Access Information
Friday, July 29, 2016
PRSA-NY is pleased to unveil its new website, including new online profile account access. To ensure security with the account transition, existing passwords will need to be reset. Current chapter members and existing account holders will receive an email communication on Monday, August 1st with specific instructions.
However, for immediate access to your profile account and/or to register for events over the weekend, please proceed as follows:
- For current chapter members or If you already have an online profile
- Click here to reset your password
- Once logged in and your password reset, feel free to review/update your profile by clicking here
- After your password has been reset, you will not need to do this again (and you can disregard that portion of the Monday email announcement)
- Brand new to the site?
- Click here to create your free online profile today (and you can also disregard the access instructions in the Monday email announcement)
We welcome you to browse the rest of the new www.prsany.org today to explore the new site features and learn about events, member benefits, our annual Big Apple Awards, the inaugural 15 Under 35 Awards and more. PRSA-NY is committed to bringing knowledge and networking to New York communications professionals. The PRSA-NY website is a great place to tap into what we have to offer.