Trump. Brexit. Social media and digital PR. Irrespective of your point of view, the old world order is changing forcing PR pros to adapt to the continuously shifting environment.
At this special international PR roundtable, meet a group of European independent agency owners and senior practitioners. They’ll discuss their work and the competitive landscape. Learn about which market segments are hot and which are not. Find out about the state of social media, healthcare PR, financial services, tech PR, investor relations and best practices for working with global clients who operate in Europe.
What are the job opportunities for U.S. practitioners moving to Europe? Are there barriers including language and gender?
And as part of our participation in Communications Week, we’ll probe the notion of “fake news” and how that plays in Europe. Are the ethics of PR practitioners similar to those in the U.S.? Does government control how PR practitioners represent themselves, and their clients?
Come prepared with your own questions. Arrive early and meet/mingle with our guest panelists during the pre-roundtable mixer. Attendees to this session will gain a solid understanding of the state of the European PR market and how/if it contrasts with the U.S. market.
- Co-moderator: Henry Feintuch, president, Feintuch Communications, NYC (past president, PRSA-NY)
- Co-moderator: John Hanc, Associate Professor of Communication Arts, New York Institute of Technology
- Alberto Franchella, Managing Director, SECI, Milan, Italy
- Davor Huic, Direktor, Briefing Communications, Zagreb, Croatia
- Catherine Kable, Managing Partner, Kable Communication, Paris, France
- Alexander Schaper, Managing Consultant, fischerAppelt, Germany
CHECK BACK FOR MORE PANELISTS ANNOUNCEMENTS
6:00 – 7:00 PM Registration/Networking; Refreshments
7:00 – 7:50 PM Panel Discussion
7:50 – 8:00 PM Q&A; Wrap-Up; Networking
Member/New Professional Affiliate Member: FREE
New York Institute of Technology
16 West 61 St., 11th Floor Auditorium
New York, NY 10023
- Subway: Columbus Circle (1, A/C, B/D)
- Security: Attendees must present valid ID at security desk upon arrival, then take elevator to 11th Floor Auditorium
Photograph and Video Policy
PRSA-NY often photographs or records footage of its events and by attending the event you may be photographed or filmed. PRSA-NY may use any such footage to promote PRSA-NY in any manner and in any media for any purpose whatsoever throughout the world.
Reservations and cancellations will be accepted until 12 noon the business day prior to the event and must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not cancel by the deadline you remain responsible for the registration fee. On-site registration will be available (space permitting) for an additional fee of $5.00.