From Facebook Live to Snapchat Discover Channels, social media is becoming the dominate storytelling medium for many media outlets. How do PR professionals begin to navigate this terrain? And how do we effectively insert our clients into this dialogue?
On Tuesday, June 20, join a panel of social media editors for an inside look at the world of social and digital coverage. They will provide insights on how to best approach them, and what makes our pitches “shareable” on their social channels.
When: Tuesday, June 20th
6:00PM – 8:00PM
Where: Anchin Block & Anchin
1375 Broadway (at 37th Street)
New York, NY 10018
- Hannah Frazier Caldwell, Bustle.com, Associate Social Media Editor
- Kayla Keegan, Good Housekeeping & House Beautiful, Social Media Editor
- Virginia Lowman, New York Daily News, Social Media Editor
- Alyssa Fiorentino, Glamour, Social Media Manager
- Francesca Salcedo, Elite Daily, Communications Manager
- Aimee Simeon, Popsugar, Social Media Strategist
- Nicole Chismar, Account Director, Consumer Media, Weber Shandwick
- Erica Saviano Tsioutas, VP, Consumer & Entertainment Media, Ketchum
6:00 – 6:30 PM Registration/Networking
6:30 – 6:40 PM Welcome & Opening Remarks
6:40 – 7:30 PM Program
7:30 – 7:50 PM Q&A
7:50 – 8:00 PM Closing Remarks
Student/New Professionals: $10
Group (5 tickets): $200
Photograph and Video Policy
PRSA-NY often photographs or records footage of its events and by attending the event you may be photographed or filmed. PRSA-NY may use any such footage to promote PRSA-NY in any manner and in any media for any purpose whatsoever throughout the world.
Reservations and cancellations will be accepted until 12 noon the business day prior to the event and must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not cancel by the deadline you remain responsible for the registration fee. On-site registration will be available (space permitting) for an additional fee of $5.00.