Thank you to all who attended the event. Check out the photos from the event below!
Celebrity and pop culture news dominates our entertainment-minded society. From reality shows to celebrity chefs, fashionistas to sports icons and royals to A-list YouTubers--the market is both cluttered and complex. How do PR professionals begin to navigate this terrain? And how do we effectively insert our clients into this dialogue?
On Thursday, March 23rd join a panel of editors for an inside look at the world of entertainment news. They will provide insights on how to best approach them, and what gives pitches that “star quality.”
- Leora Arnowitz, Foxnews.com, Entertainment Editor
- Allison Cacich, Life & Style Weekly, Senior Online and Social Media Editor
- Jenna Lemoncelli, Hollywood Life, News & Entertainment Writer/Reporter
- Joi-Marie McKenzie, ABC News, Author and Entertainment/Lifestyle Writer
- Carly Sitzer, In Touch Weekly, Senior Online and Social Media Editor
- Kristin Harris, BuzzFeed, Celebrity Editor and Talent Relations Coordinator
- Nicole Chismar, Account Director, Consumer Media, Weber Shandwick
- Erica Saviano Tsioutas, VP, Consumer & Entertainment Media, Ketchum
6:00 – 6:30 PM Registration/Networking
6:30 – 6:40 PM Welcome & Opening Remarks
6:40 – 7:30 PM Program
7:30 – 7:50 PM Q&A
7:50 – 8:00 PM Closing Remarks
Student/New Professionals: $25
Cohn & Wolfe
200 Fifth Avenue, 7th floor (btw W 23RD and W 24TH)
New York, NY 10010
Photograph and Video Policy
PRSA-NY often photographs or records footage of its events and by attending the event you may be photographed or filmed. PRSA-NY may use any such footage to promote PRSA-NY in any manner and in any media for any purpose whatsoever throughout the world.
Reservations and cancellations will be accepted until 12 noon the business day prior to the event and must be submitted in writing to email@example.com. If you do not cancel by the deadline you remain responsible for the registration fee. On-site registration will be available (space permitting) for an additional fee of $5.00