The journey to becoming a successful business owner is not an easy one. On November 2, join us as we explore the journeys that four women took to becoming successful businesswomen and take a deeper look into lessons learned and advice they have for budding female entrepreneurs.
Specifically, the panel will discuss:
- How to identify and approach mentors and/or advocates out of the "old boys" network.
- What to do about woman-centric issues such as maternity leave and family-care.
- Different sides of entrepreneurship such as corporate vs. agency.
Attendees will leave with specific and actionable next steps to take in their own individual journey.
Moderator: Adrienne L. Garland, Founder, She Leads Media
- Sarah Evans, Partner, J Public Relations
- Helen Shelton, Senior Partner, Finn Partners
- Patrice Tanaka, Co-founder, PadillaCRT, CRT/tanaka and PT&Co.
- Jennefer Witter, CEO, The Boreland Group
6:00 – 6:30 PM Registration/Networking
6:30 – 6:40 PM Welcome & Opening Remarks
6:40 – 7:30 PM Program
7:30 – 7:50 PM Q&A
7:50 – 8:00 PM Closing Remarks
Student/New Professionals: $10
301 E 57th Street (Between 1st and 2nd Aves)
New York, NY
Photograph and Video Policy:
PRSA-NY often photographs or records footage of its events and by attending the event you may be photographed or filmed. PRSA-NY may use any such footage to promote PRSA-NY in any manner and in any media for any purpose whatsoever throughout the world.
Reservations and cancellations will be accepted until 12 noon the business day prior to the event and must be submitted in writing to email@example.com. If you do not cancel by the deadline you remain responsible for the registration fee. On-site registration will be available (space permitting) for an additional fee of $5.00